Recording high-quality audio and video can sometimes be a challenge. Not only are there creative details like lighting, background, and composition, but there are technical restrictions that must be taken into consideration in order to produce a good recording.
I recently wrote a tutorial on how to use Wirecast to live-stream events. It covers the following topics:
- How to choose a streaming host/CDN
- What kind of camera and audio hardware you need
- How to connect the audio/video hardware to your Mac
- How to choose a quality/bandwidth preset
- How to use Wirecast on the Mac to produce the livestream