This is a simple, mobile-friendly, easy-to-use WordPress plugin to show missionaries’ locations and information on a map. It uses a custom post type and taxonomies to help you intuitively add information.
A purchase includes a license for use on one site. Additional sites require purchase of additional licenses.
John and Jane Doe
Papua New Guinea
John and Jane Smith
Jane Q. Smith
- Go to Plugins > Add New and click on “Upload Plugin”; upload the zip file (alternatively, extract the zip file and upload the entire folder via FTP to your
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Missionaries > Add New
- Use the native “Featured Image” feature to add a photo
- Add any content you want—even embedded videos!—in the post editor
- In the map section, click on the magnifying glass and search for their location; click on a search result to choose it.
- Optionally, add ministry types and a field of service for more information and grouping flexibility.
- Click “Publish”
- Add the
[missionary_map]shortcode to any page/post/widget to show the map on the frontend of the site.
Purchase gives you immediate access to the downloadable plugin file on the download page and in your emailed receipt.