Ecommerce and blog site built while subcontracting for Pressed Solutions.
- Built on Shopify
- Heavily-customized theme based on Shopify’s Debut with design by Pressed Solutions
- Includes custom sections on nearly every page to allow for custom styling and easy customization by store staff
- Includes fancy angled backgrounds on every page
- Includes custom products menu and ingredients popups
- Includes custom Buy-on-Amazon links
Complete redesign and rebuild of the college’s website.
- Built on WordPress
- Custom theme based on TwentySixteen with design by Josh Rodriguez
- Includes a large video on homepage with client-side logic to choose the appropriate file size and quality based on screen size and the user’s
prefers-reduced-motion setting (shows a simple “slideshow” instead of full-motion video if
prefers-reduced-motion is enabled)
- Custom functionality plugins to add custom post types, custom sort/search abilities, content layouts, location maps, and more
Responsive site mockup
Information and sales site for a large homeschool convention.
- Custom theme
- Custom functionality plugin
- Adds seven custom post types with related metadata
- Connects speakers, special events, and exhibitors to specific conventions
- Connects workshops to specific speakers
- Adds custom interactive WooCommerce registration page showing product combinations based on selected convention and options
- Adds custom WooCommerce handling to restrict certain product quantities based on another product already purchased/in the cart
- Makes site maintenance much easier since information is dynamically pulled in to different areas on the site rather than being static and manual
Responsive site mockup
A WordPress plugin initially developed for a single client and expanded with other capabilities and released to the public plugin repository.
This plugin uses YouTube’s API to check for and display a live video from a specified channel. If no video is available, there are several fallback options:
- Show nothing
- Show a custom message
- Show a specified video
- Show a specified playlist
- Show a playlist of videos from that channel
- Show a countdown for upcoming videos
It includes a caching feature to reduce the number of API requests and stay well within the daily limits.
Screenshot of backend options
This plugin is in frequent development on GitHub. Recent additions may be in a feature branch, not yet merged back into master.
View on GitHub→ View on WordPress→
Branding and website for an audio workshop bundle.
Main bundle logo
Alternate square logo
Facebook and email campaign header
Facebook 20%-text ad image
Single Workshop View
Built while subcontracting for Pressed Solutions. A custom plugin to provide a health summit site with an easy way to manage speakers, talk information, free downloads, and content access.
- Adds a speaker custom post type
- Works with Infusionsoft via Memberium to grant access to content based on purchase
- Free users: only get access to a speaker’s talk on a specified day
- Paying users: get access the same day free users do and any time after that day
- Add shortcodes to list all speakers, daily speakers, downloads, and more
- Adds customized template for the speaker and talks
View on GitHub→
Oral health information and sales site built while subcontracting for Pressed Solutions.
- Built on WordPress
- Custom Genesis child theme based on design by Pautler Design
- Custom plugins to add custom post types, modify WooCommerce behavior, and provide other features
- Initially integrated with Infusionsoft using Memberium for content access control based on purchase via WooCommerce (as well as previous Infusionsoft order history)
- Eventually migrated the ecommerce portion to Shopify
- Heavily customized the Shopify theme to match the main site
- Wrote a Node & MySQL app to copy Infusionsoft order history to Shopify, including WooCommerce-specific fields where available
Visit WordPress site→ Visit Shopify store→
Ora Wellness responsive mockup
Adds Contact Form 7 submissions to Robly, with options to specify the list(s) and custom fields.
View on WordPress→ View on GitHub→ Continue reading
Adds Google Analytics Event Tracking to all Contact Form 7 forms sitewide, using “Contact Form” as the Event Category, “Send” as the Event Action, and the form name as the Event Label.
View on WordPress→ View on GitHub→
A training site with Vimeo-hosted videos and WP Courseware for students to work through a series of internal training courses.