A resource-sharing platform built for ProChurch. This site allows vendors to get warm leads at a low cost and customers to get free resources.
- Vendors can receive leads’ information immediately via a webhook or manually by downloading a CSV.
- Customers can rate resources to encourage others to download them as well.
- Includes a frontend vendor dashboard to add/manage resources, company/card information, payment history, etc.
- Makes extensive use of the WordPress REST API for slick frontend functionality.
- Uses the Stripe API to bill vendors weekly for the leads they received (originally included different price tiers based on number of downloads).
Information and sales site for a large homeschool convention.
- Custom theme
- Custom functionality plugin
- Adds seven custom post types with related metadata
- Connects speakers, special events, and exhibitors to specific conventions
- Connects workshops to specific speakers
- Adds custom interactive WooCommerce registration page showing product combinations based on selected convention and options
- Adds custom WooCommerce handling to restrict certain product quantities based on another product already purchased/in the cart
- Makes site maintenance much easier since information is dynamically pulled in to different areas on the site rather than being static and manual
A WordPress plugin to display live video streaming from YouTube embedded in a WordPress site.
See this article for setup instructions.
This plugin uses YouTube’s API to check for and display a live video from a specified channel. If no video is available, there are several fallback options:
- Show nothing
- Show a custom message
- Show a specified video
- Show a specified playlist
- Show a playlist of videos from that channel
- Show a countdown for upcoming videos
It includes a caching feature to reduce the number of API requests and stay well within the daily limits.
This plugin development happens on GitHub. Recent additions may be in a feature branch, and pull requests are welcome.
View on GitHub→ View on WordPress→
Built while subcontracting for Pressed Solutions. A custom plugin to provide a health summit site with an easy way to manage speakers, talk information, free downloads, and content access.
- Adds a speaker custom post type
- Works with Infusionsoft via Memberium to grant access to content based on purchase
- Free users: only get access to a speaker’s talk on a specified day
- Paying users: get access the same day free users do and any time after that day
- Add shortcodes to list all speakers, daily speakers, downloads, and more
- Adds customized template for the speaker and talks
View on GitHub→
Oral health information and sales site built while subcontracting for Pressed Solutions.
- Built on WordPress
- Custom Genesis child theme based on design by Pautler Design
- Custom plugins to add custom post types, modify WooCommerce behavior, and provide other features
- Initially integrated with Infusionsoft using Memberium for content access control based on purchase via WooCommerce (as well as previous Infusionsoft order history)
- Eventually migrated the ecommerce portion to Shopify
- Heavily customized the Shopify theme to match the main site
- Wrote a Node & MySQL app to copy Infusionsoft order history to Shopify, including WooCommerce-specific fields where available
Visit WordPress site→ Visit Shopify store→
Adds Contact Form 7 submissions to Robly, with options to specify the list(s) and custom fields.
View on WordPress→ View on GitHub→ Continue reading “Contact Form 7 to Robly Plugin”
Adds Google Analytics Event Tracking to all Contact Form 7 forms sitewide, using “Contact Form” as the Event Category, “Send” as the Event Action, and the form name as the Event Label.
View on WordPress→ View on GitHub→
Continue reading “Contact Form 7 Google Analytics Plugin”
Adds WooCommerce customers to one or more Robly lists, optionally based on the product(s) they purchased.
View on WordPress→ View on GitHub→
Continue reading “WooCommerce Customers to Robly Plugin”
A simple, easy-to-use WordPress plugin to show missionaries’ locations and information on a map. It uses a custom post type and taxonomies to help you intuitively add information.
Interested in using this on your site? More information here. Continue reading “Missionary Map WordPress Plugin”